You can get anything on eBay — almost. Starting Aug. 30, online shoppers will no longer be able to renew their supply of "magic demon destroyer potion" ($51) or "powerful spell vampire transformation" ($15.68). The online auction site is adding magic spells and potions to its list of prohibited items. Yes, there's a list. Click through to see seven other verboten items.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week