ou can get anything on eBay — almost. Starting Aug. 30, online shoppers will no longer be able to renew their supply of "magic demon destroyer potion" ($51) or "powerful spell vampire transformation" ($15.68). The online auction site is adding magic spells and potions to its list of prohibited items. Yes, there's a list. Click through to see seven other verboten items.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week