You can get anything on eBay — almost. Starting Aug. 30, online shoppers will no longer be able to renew their supply of "magic demon destroyer potion" ($51) or "powerful spell vampire transformation" ($15.68). The online auction site is adding magic spells and potions to its list of prohibited items. Yes, there's a list. Click through to see seven other verboten items.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be charismatic, according to science
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
Subscribe to the Week