For Cult of Obama members, there is no better place to load up on Yes We Can swag than at the Democratic National Convention. Whether you're in the market for an official Made In America birth certificate coffee mug or for more topical Obama merch, Charlotte, N.C., is a sea of Democratic gear. Here a look at the clever, the surprising, and the downright odd items up for sale.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- Yes, the Federal Reserve is politicized — and that's a good thing
- Is Amazon a monopoly?
Subscribe to the Week