For Cult of Obama members, there is no better place to load up on Yes We Can swag than at the Democratic National Convention. Whether you're in the market for an official Made In America birth certificate coffee mug or for more topical Obama merch, Charlotte, N.C., is a sea of Democratic gear. Here a look at the clever, the surprising, and the downright odd items up for sale.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
Subscribe to the Week