aralympians push their bodies to the limit competing for gold in sports like swimming, soccer, and fencing. But they do so without sight or a full range of motion or, in the case of British swimmer Charlotte Henshaw (pictured), legs. Before the games close on Sunday, Sept. 9, take a look at some of the most inspiring action shots from this year's Paralympic Games in London.
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Watch the overstuffed first trailer
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- All the World Cup mascots, ranked
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
Subscribe to the Week