On Thursday, the final day of the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., President Obama accepted his party's nomination for a second term. His highly anticipated speech received mixed reviews, with some arguing that he failed to articulate a clear vision for another four years. Still, the convention was largely a success, with the party faithful showing a surge of enthusiasm for their candidate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week