n Thursday, the final day of the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., President Obama accepted his party's nomination for a second term. His highly anticipated speech received mixed reviews, with some arguing that he failed to articulate a clear vision for another four years. Still, the convention was largely a success, with the party faithful showing a surge of enthusiasm for their candidate.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- 5 surprising snubs from the Golden Globe nominations
Subscribe to the Week