iven that a third of your life is spent sleeping, it's arguably justifiable to invest in a deluxe bed. This custom-made headboard by Acrylic Tank Manufacturing, for example, literally captures a tropical seascape. Fork over $11,500, and rest your weary head under a 650-gallon tank that sits atop matching bedside tables (reading lamps included). Sleeping with the fishes not your thing? Here are six more opulent bedtime options:
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Step away from the ruler: Penis size studies are pretty worthless
- The last racial taboo
Subscribe to the Week