There may be no stopping the marketing momentum of Fifty Shades of Grey. If the booming sales of sexual accessories are any indication, the S&M trilogy has unleashed our inner erotic shopper and retailers are working as fast as they can to provide (sometimes dubious) spin-off merchandise. The latest? A one-off magazine filled with Cosmo-esque sex quizzes and beauty tips. Not kinky enough? Here are 9 more options.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How I lost all my money
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
Subscribe to the Week