There may be no stopping the marketing momentum of Fifty Shades of Grey. If the booming sales of sexual accessories are any indication, the S&M trilogy has unleashed our inner erotic shopper and retailers are working as fast as they can to provide (sometimes dubious) spin-off merchandise. The latest? A one-off magazine filled with Cosmo-esque sex quizzes and beauty tips. Not kinky enough? Here are 9 more options.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week