The week's best photojournalism - September 14, 2012
In some of the week's most engaging images, a Tug-of-War warrior fails, tennis star Andy Murray relishes a win, and Britons bid adieu to their summer of sport
A boy reacts after losing a match in the children's category of the Tug of War World Championships in the town of Appenzell, Switzerland. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week