ex sells. And with many magazines struggling to compete with digital demands, some publishers have become more reliant on risqué cover art that might garner buzz and buyers. The latest subversive attempt comes from Conde Nast's Vogue Hommes International, which features model Stephanie Seymour being choked and fondled by a rapturous Marlon Teixeira. Not scandalous enough? Here are eight more:
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Watch SNL delightfully mess with all your childhood Christmas favorites
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Why European women are still smoking like chimneys
- The executioners' lament
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
Subscribe to the Week