The week's best photojournalism - September 21, 2012
In some of the week's most remarkable images, Elmo gets arrested, a Korean rapper captures Americans' hearts, and a Syrian bunny is armed to the teeth
A man dressed as Elmo is arrested in New York's Times Square after allegedly engaging in an aggressive verbal exchange with tourists. Click through for a look at more of the week's most eye-catching images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
Subscribe to the Week