The week's best photojournalism - September 21, 2012
In some of the week's most remarkable images, Elmo gets arrested, a Korean rapper captures Americans' hearts, and a Syrian bunny is armed to the teeth
A man dressed as Elmo is arrested in New York's Times Square after allegedly engaging in an aggressive verbal exchange with tourists. Click through for a look at more of the week's most eye-catching images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- Boyhood's refreshingly unsentimental take on motherhood
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
Subscribe to the Week