raditionally used on Spanish-style homes found in the Southwest, stucco has become a popular siding material for most any type of home all over the country. As these six estates will show, the durable aggregate material is both versatile and elegant whether plastered on a Mediterranean abode in Idaho or this tropical property in Key Largo, Fla. For more information on any of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realtors listed.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why income inequality has become the Democratic Party's top issue
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- These 5 far-out space projects are making science fiction a reality
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week