Traditionally used on Spanish-style homes found in the Southwest, stucco has become a popular siding material for most any type of home all over the country. As these six estates will show, the durable aggregate material is both versatile and elegant whether plastered on a Mediterranean abode in Idaho or this tropical property in Key Largo, Fla. For more information on any of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realtors listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- What if The Purge was real?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- What I learned from totally unplugging and shutting up for three days
Subscribe to the Week