President Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron help students complete a school project about the G-8 summit in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland. Leaders of the world's eight most powerful nations have gathered there to discuss the ongoing conflict in Syria, among other issues. Click through for more newsy images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
Subscribe to the Week