IME literally stopped the presses when news of Steve Jobs' death broke in October 2011, and came up with this tribute to the Apple co-founder. Jobs graced the cover of the weekly magazine seven times in his life, not to mention the covers of countless other publications. As the world remembers Jobs on the one-year anniversary of his death, let's take a trip down memory lane:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week