TIME literally stopped the presses when news of Steve Jobs' death broke in October 2011, and came up with this tribute to the Apple co-founder. Jobs graced the cover of the weekly magazine seven times in his life, not to mention the covers of countless other publications. As the world remembers Jobs on the one-year anniversary of his death, let's take a trip down memory lane:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
- 10 innovative furniture designs that brilliantly save you space
- Christian conservatives have a terrifying new bogeyman: The Christian leftist
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 5 innovative uses for baking soda
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
Subscribe to the Week