TIME literally stopped the presses when news of Steve Jobs' death broke in October 2011, and came up with this tribute to the Apple co-founder. Jobs graced the cover of the weekly magazine seven times in his life, not to mention the covers of countless other publications. As the world remembers Jobs on the one-year anniversary of his death, let's take a trip down memory lane:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
Subscribe to the Week