TIME literally stopped the presses when news of Steve Jobs' death broke in October 2011, and came up with this tribute to the Apple co-founder. Jobs graced the cover of the weekly magazine seven times in his life, not to mention the covers of countless other publications. As the world remembers Jobs on the one-year anniversary of his death, let's take a trip down memory lane:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Terrorists are threatening to attack movie theaters showing The Interview. You should go see it anyway.
Subscribe to the Week