TIME literally stopped the presses when news of Steve Jobs' death broke in October 2011, and came up with this tribute to the Apple co-founder. Jobs graced the cover of the weekly magazine seven times in his life, not to mention the covers of countless other publications. As the world remembers Jobs on the one-year anniversary of his death, let's take a trip down memory lane:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
Subscribe to the Week