fter Mitt Romney handily defeated President Obama in the first of their debates, Vice President Joe Biden was under pressure to bring his A-game in his sole face-off with Paul Ryan. Biden didn't disappoint, attacking, laughing, and gesticulating his way to a dominant performance. However, some said the veteran Democrat went over the line with his antics, undermining his arguments.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
Subscribe to the Week