fter Mitt Romney handily defeated President Obama in the first of their debates, Vice President Joe Biden was under pressure to bring his A-game in his sole face-off with Paul Ryan. Biden didn't disappoint, attacking, laughing, and gesticulating his way to a dominant performance. However, some said the veteran Democrat went over the line with his antics, undermining his arguments.
- Is it possible to live forever?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Can you 3D print an Hermes handbag?
- China's massive pollution problem
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
Subscribe to the Week