fter Mitt Romney handily defeated President Obama in the first of their debates, Vice President Joe Biden was under pressure to bring his A-game in his sole face-off with Paul Ryan. Biden didn't disappoint, attacking, laughing, and gesticulating his way to a dominant performance. However, some said the veteran Democrat went over the line with his antics, undermining his arguments.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Repealing ObamaCare would now mean kicking 4.2 million people off their new insurance plans
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
Subscribe to the Week