op diva Beyonce hasn't been shy about her presidential allegiance, even recently revealing a new — fashionable — political statement: Giant, gold hoops with an "Obama" charm attached. The earrings, which retail for about $30, convey the star's politics "all while flaunting her stellar style." See? The election season doesn't have to be so buttoned up. Here, seven more surprisingly fashionable ways to support your candidate:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week