Pop diva Beyonce hasn't been shy about her presidential allegiance, even recently revealing a new — fashionable — political statement: Giant, gold hoops with an "Obama" charm attached. The earrings, which retail for about $30, convey the star's politics "all while flaunting her stellar style." See? The election season doesn't have to be so buttoned up. Here, seven more surprisingly fashionable ways to support your candidate:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
Subscribe to the Week