Pop diva Beyonce hasn't been shy about her presidential allegiance, even recently revealing a new — fashionable — political statement: Giant, gold hoops with an "Obama" charm attached. The earrings, which retail for about $30, convey the star's politics "all while flaunting her stellar style." See? The election season doesn't have to be so buttoned up. Here, seven more surprisingly fashionable ways to support your candidate:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
Subscribe to the Week