inally, a laptop pretty enough to entice women into using it! The "Floral Kiss" laptop "features a flip latch that can easily open the display — even by users with long fingernails." It comes daintily adorned with gold and pearl designs, scrapbooking software and daily horoscopes. The whole thing is "insulting," says Jenna Sauers at Jezebel — just like these six equally patronizing products designed for the ladies.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
Subscribe to the Week