inally, a laptop pretty enough to entice women into using it! The "Floral Kiss" laptop "features a flip latch that can easily open the display — even by users with long fingernails." It comes daintily adorned with gold and pearl designs, scrapbooking software and daily horoscopes. The whole thing is "insulting," says Jenna Sauers at Jezebel — just like these six equally patronizing products designed for the ladies.
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- The indignity of canine bath time
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 'You and I' vs. 'You and me'
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- How to dramatically improve your memory
Subscribe to the Week