Finally, a laptop pretty enough to entice women into using it! The "Floral Kiss" laptop "features a flip latch that can easily open the display — even by users with long fingernails." It comes daintily adorned with gold and pearl designs, scrapbooking software and daily horoscopes. The whole thing is "insulting," says Jenna Sauers at Jezebel — just like these six equally patronizing products designed for the ladies.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- California's epic drought
- The girl who wouldn't die
Subscribe to the Week