Finally, a laptop pretty enough to entice women into using it! The "Floral Kiss" laptop "features a flip latch that can easily open the display — even by users with long fingernails." It comes daintily adorned with gold and pearl designs, scrapbooking software and daily horoscopes. The whole thing is "insulting," says Jenna Sauers at Jezebel — just like these six equally patronizing products designed for the ladies.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week