inally, a laptop pretty enough to entice women into using it! The "Floral Kiss" laptop "features a flip latch that can easily open the display — even by users with long fingernails." It comes daintily adorned with gold and pearl designs, scrapbooking software and daily horoscopes. The whole thing is "insulting," says Jenna Sauers at Jezebel — just like these six equally patronizing products designed for the ladies.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- 10 things you need to know today: April 23, 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
Subscribe to the Week