Canadian tourists Alexandre Casias, back, and Emilie Vachon, who is not pictured, watch in dismay as their car is raided by a pair of opportunistic baboons at Millers Point on the outskirts of Cape Town, South Africa. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Why is Obama still smoking?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
Subscribe to the Week