anadian tourists Alexandre Casias, back, and Emilie Vachon, who is not pictured, watch in dismay as their car is raided by a pair of opportunistic baboons at Millers Point on the outskirts of Cape Town, South Africa. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the globe.
- Is it possible to live forever?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How America's unions can reinvent themselves in the new economy
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Watch the overstuffed first trailer
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: A tribute in photos and prose
- The indignity of canine bath time
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
Subscribe to the Week