hen the presidential race stretches over a full calendar year (or more), the photographers following the politicians struggle to keep their images fresh. I mean, how many times can you capture a frequently flying presidential candidate entering or exiting an airplane? Even shooting this tired set-up from a different angle, like under the wing, can become expected. Here, a look at eight more photographic clichés.
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- The week's best photojournalism
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
Subscribe to the Week