When the presidential race stretches over a full calendar year (or more), the photographers following the politicians struggle to keep their images fresh. I mean, how many times can you capture a frequently flying presidential candidate entering or exiting an airplane? Even shooting this tired set-up from a different angle, like under the wing, can become expected. Here, a look at eight more photographic clichés.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How collaborative innovation led to the experimental serum for Ebola
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week