When the presidential race stretches over a full calendar year (or more), the photographers following the politicians struggle to keep their images fresh. I mean, how many times can you capture a frequently flying presidential candidate entering or exiting an airplane? Even shooting this tired set-up from a different angle, like under the wing, can become expected. Here, a look at eight more photographic clichés.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 16 characters from other languages that make great emoticons
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Ban PowerPoint!
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week