When the presidential race stretches over a full calendar year (or more), the photographers following the politicians struggle to keep their images fresh. I mean, how many times can you capture a frequently flying presidential candidate entering or exiting an airplane? Even shooting this tired set-up from a different angle, like under the wing, can become expected. Here, a look at eight more photographic clichés.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
Subscribe to the Week