hile the presidential campaign trail is full of big moments and grandstanding, the smallest supporters sometimes outshine all the politics. Even with the country sharply divided, the charm of these budding patriots and partisans, including this young lady in Florida, will surely cross party lines. Click through for a look at more refreshingly gaffe-free kids on the campaign trail:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
Subscribe to the Week