While the presidential campaign trail is full of big moments and grandstanding, the smallest supporters sometimes outshine all the politics. Even with the country sharply divided, the charm of these budding patriots and partisans, including this young lady in Florida, will surely cross party lines. Click through for a look at more refreshingly gaffe-free kids on the campaign trail:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- The real-life events that inspired Game of Thrones' Red Wedding
Subscribe to the Week