The epic 2012 election season is drawing to a close and, for those who prefer gentlemanly competition, none too soon. Indeed, Team Obama and Team Romney have been building up to this moment for months, trading zingers both in person and on the campaign trail. Here a look at some of the most biting, and, in some cases, last-minute, attacks from both sides of the aisle.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week