Election Day is finally here, and polling places set up in schools, churches, and even laundromats across the 50 states have welcomed voters of all stripes. From California surfers to Sandy victims in New York, let's have a look at Americans exercising their democratic right on Nov. 6.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- Boyhood's refreshingly unsentimental take on motherhood
Subscribe to the Week