Election Day is finally here, and polling places set up in schools, churches, and even laundromats across the 50 states have welcomed voters of all stripes. From California surfers to Sandy victims in New York, let's have a look at Americans exercising their democratic right on Nov. 6.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
Subscribe to the Week