Election Day is finally here, and polling places set up in schools, churches, and even laundromats across the 50 states have welcomed voters of all stripes. From California surfers to Sandy victims in New York, let's have a look at Americans exercising their democratic right on Nov. 6.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 10 things you need to know today: September 19, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
Subscribe to the Week