Election Day is finally here, and polling places set up in schools, churches, and even laundromats across the 50 states have welcomed voters of all stripes. From California surfers to Sandy victims in New York, let's have a look at Americans exercising their democratic right on Nov. 6.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The week's best photojournalism
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
Subscribe to the Week