woman struggles with her umbrella in the wind and snow in New York City. As if the Northeast weren't battered enough, a wintry storm dropped wet snow on New York and New Jersey this week threatening already taxed recovery efforts in the region that was devastated by superstorm Sandy. Click through for a look at more of the week's most eye-catching images from around the globe.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- The 13-year-old CEO who invented a cure for hiccups
- 10 works of literature that were exceptionally hard to write
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
Subscribe to the Week