A woman struggles with her umbrella in the wind and snow in New York City. As if the Northeast weren't battered enough, a wintry storm dropped wet snow on New York and New Jersey this week threatening already taxed recovery efforts in the region that was devastated by superstorm Sandy. Click through for a look at more of the week's most eye-catching images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
Subscribe to the Week