Unlike Bono, Justin Bieber doesn't often rub elbows with world leaders. Maybe that's why he dressed like a "White Trash Prince" during an impromptu meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper on Nov. 23. While Biebs frantically defended his outfit on Twitter, Harper kept his cool: "In fairness to @justinbieber, I told him I would be wearing my overalls too." Click through for more curious gatherings.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
When Americans banned Christmas
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
Subscribe to the Week