Unlike Bono, Justin Bieber doesn't often rub elbows with world leaders. Maybe that's why he dressed like a "White Trash Prince" during an impromptu meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper on Nov. 23. While Biebs frantically defended his outfit on Twitter, Harper kept his cool: "In fairness to @justinbieber, I told him I would be wearing my overalls too." Click through for more curious gatherings.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week