Unlike Bono, Justin Bieber doesn't often rub elbows with world leaders. Maybe that's why he dressed like a "White Trash Prince" during an impromptu meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper on Nov. 23. While Biebs frantically defended his outfit on Twitter, Harper kept his cool: "In fairness to @justinbieber, I told him I would be wearing my overalls too." Click through for more curious gatherings.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week