aking the stage for the first time in five years, Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones perform in London on Nov. 25. The geriatric rockers are celebrating the band's 50th anniversary with a tour through London and the U.S., validating their status as the "world's greatest rock band" despite their age. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the globe.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 11, 2013
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- The last racial taboo
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Watch The Daily Show roll its eyes at outrage over Obama's handshake with Raul Castro
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
Subscribe to the Week