Brrrr. It's getting cold out there. But that doesn't mean you have to wrap yourself in the same old puffy coat that everyone else is sporting. As the chill sets in, dare to stand out in this bizarrely chic "sea-cucumber" full-body suit that takes cozy to a new, creepy level. If you require use of your arms, however, check out these other fashionably adventurous yet oddly functional coats to keep you warm while looking (debatably) cool.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 10 things you need to know today: November 23, 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
Subscribe to the Week