Brrrr. It's getting cold out there. But that doesn't mean you have to wrap yourself in the same old puffy coat that everyone else is sporting. As the chill sets in, dare to stand out in this bizarrely chic "sea-cucumber" full-body suit that takes cozy to a new, creepy level. If you require use of your arms, however, check out these other fashionably adventurous yet oddly functional coats to keep you warm while looking (debatably) cool.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
Subscribe to the Week