rrrr. It's getting cold out there. But that doesn't mean you have to wrap yourself in the same old puffy coat that everyone else is sporting. As the chill sets in, dare to stand out in this bizarrely chic "sea-cucumber" full-body suit that takes cozy to a new, creepy level. If you require use of your arms, however, check out these other fashionably adventurous yet oddly functional coats to keep you warm while looking (debatably) cool.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza's dad: 'I wish he'd never been born'
- 10 things you need to know today: March 10, 2014
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
Subscribe to the Week