Brrrr. It's getting cold out there. But that doesn't mean you have to wrap yourself in the same old puffy coat that everyone else is sporting. As the chill sets in, dare to stand out in this bizarrely chic "sea-cucumber" full-body suit that takes cozy to a new, creepy level. If you require use of your arms, however, check out these other fashionably adventurous yet oddly functional coats to keep you warm while looking (debatably) cool.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
Subscribe to the Week