Brrrr. It's getting cold out there. But that doesn't mean you have to wrap yourself in the same old puffy coat that everyone else is sporting. As the chill sets in, dare to stand out in this bizarrely chic "sea-cucumber" full-body suit that takes cozy to a new, creepy level. If you require use of your arms, however, check out these other fashionably adventurous yet oddly functional coats to keep you warm while looking (debatably) cool.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week