ow, did US Weekly nail it or what? The magazine's Dec. 3 cover story boasts "A Baby for Christmas!" just as St. James Place confirms that Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton are indeed expecting their first child. But far from being prophetic, tabloid covers over the past 18 months have woven an almost comically dramatic tale of the couple's supposed road to parenthood. Here, a look back at nine of the more egregious efforts:
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- The executioners' lament
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
Subscribe to the Week