Everyone has those hard-to-buy-for people in their lives, individuals who already own everything they could conceivably want or need. Flummoxed when it comes to holiday shopping for these problem recipients? Is money no object? Then check out these extravagant and truly original gift suggestions:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
Subscribe to the Week