The week's best photojournalism
In some of the week's most remarkable images, a fisherman hauls his massive catch, Santa-suited dancers spread cheer, and Newtown mourns
A fisherman carries a swordfish on his back from the Indian Ocean to the market in Somalia's capital Mogadishu. Click through for a look at more of the week's most eye-catching images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The next pandemic
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
Subscribe to the Week