The week's best photojournalism
In some of the week's most remarkable images, a fisherman hauls his massive catch, Santa-suited dancers spread cheer, and Newtown mourns
A fisherman carries a swordfish on his back from the Indian Ocean to the market in Somalia's capital Mogadishu. Click through for a look at more of the week's most eye-catching images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
Subscribe to the Week