hinese model Fei Fei Sun made history this week as the first Asian model to appear alone on the cover of Vogue Italia. French Vogue reportedly featured a solo Du Juan in 2011, though no British or American Vogue has broken this curious race barrier. Click through for more belatedly diverse Vogue covers.
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The last racial taboo
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
Subscribe to the Week