ell towers, also known as "belfry," were traditionally built as a way to signify time. The bells would ring to call people to church for worship or warn people of dangers, like fires. Bell towers still exist today, like in this four-bedroom Spanish Colonial Revival–style home, in Osprey, Fla. Click through for a look at more homes with this unique architectural addition. For more information on any of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realtors listed.
- How Lululemon went sour
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- The 12 weirdest animal penises on Earth [Updated]
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
Subscribe to the Week