ea captains often spend many long days and nights away from their homes, and some must have felt especially lucky to have such cozy homes to return to — like this Massachusetts abode, which once belonged to master mariner Captain Valentine Pease. Click through for a look at more homes once lived in by sea captains. For more information on any of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realtors listed.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Black Death is back
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- How the Secret Service deals with the unknown on foreign trips
Subscribe to the Week