unners cheer after they finish the Color Run at Sydney Olympic Park in Australia. Some 20,000 runners completed the 5 km course around the park before being covered in blue, pink, orange, and yellow powder on their way to finish line. Click through for a look at more of the week's most eye-catching images from around the globe.
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- 'You and I' vs. 'You and me'
- The indignity of canine bath time
Subscribe to the Week