unners cheer after they finish the Color Run at Sydney Olympic Park in Australia. Some 20,000 runners completed the 5 km course around the park before being covered in blue, pink, orange, and yellow powder on their way to finish line. Click through for a look at more of the week's most eye-catching images from around the globe.
- The secrets of happy families
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Did God have a wife?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
Subscribe to the Week