Runners cheer after they finish the Color Run at Sydney Olympic Park in Australia. Some 20,000 runners completed the 5 km course around the park before being covered in blue, pink, orange, and yellow powder on their way to finish line. Click through for a look at more of the week's most eye-catching images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
Subscribe to the Week