The week's best photojournalism
In some of the week's most remarkable images, African boys leap from rooftops, a U.S. Marine drinks snake blood, and the royal baby bump makes its debut
oys play on the curved roof of the entrance to a football stadium in Gao, Mali. Click through for a look in more of the week's most striking images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week