The week's best photojournalism
In some of the week's most remarkable images, African boys leap from rooftops, a U.S. Marine drinks snake blood, and the royal baby bump makes its debut
Boys play on the curved roof of the entrance to a football stadium in Gao, Mali. Click through for a look in more of the week's most striking images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week