The week's best photojournalism
In some of the week's most remarkable images, African boys leap from rooftops, a U.S. Marine drinks snake blood, and the royal baby bump makes its debut
Boys play on the curved roof of the entrance to a football stadium in Gao, Mali. Click through for a look in more of the week's most striking images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- How to make corn dogs
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week