A Chinese hostess, who serves delegates of National People's Congress, supervises her colleagues posing for an eye-catching souvenir photograph on Tiananmen Square at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why I got married — without a wedding
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why the Rubio-Lee tax plan is great politics — and great policy
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- How to improve your workplace culture
Subscribe to the Week