The week's best photojournalism
In some of the week's most captivating images, telescopes tower over the Chilean desert, Indian devotees get dusted in orange, and ostriches race in Arizona
A journalist takes pictures of the parabolic antennas at an astronomical observatory in the Atacama desert, north of Santiago, Chile. Click through for a look at more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- Why insects are the future of food
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week