journalist takes pictures of the parabolic antennas at an astronomical observatory in the Atacama desert, north of Santiago, Chile. Click through for a look at more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe.
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- 10 things you need to know today: December 10, 2013
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 5 theories to explain North Korea's big mysterious purge
- Did God have a wife?
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week