The week's best photojournalism
In some of the week's most captivating images, telescopes tower over the Chilean desert, Indian devotees get dusted in orange, and ostriches race in Arizona
A journalist takes pictures of the parabolic antennas at an astronomical observatory in the Atacama desert, north of Santiago, Chile. Click through for a look at more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week