The week's best photojournalism
In some of the week's most captivating images, telescopes tower over the Chilean desert, Indian devotees get dusted in orange, and ostriches race in Arizona
A journalist takes pictures of the parabolic antennas at an astronomical observatory in the Atacama desert, north of Santiago, Chile. Click through for a look at more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
Subscribe to the Week