The Duchess of Cambridge is something of a style icon. Everything from her engagement ring to the sheer tights she favors have experienced significant sales hikes just from being associated with her. But the Duchess' latest trendsetting item isn't her clothes — it's her nose. New York's Daily News reports that a growing number of women are asking plastic surgeons to give them a "Kate Middleton nose." Click through for more Kate-inspired trends.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Girls on Film: Why audiences are responsible for the future of cinema
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- The conservative battle against ObamaCare won't end with Halbig
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
- How to make classic pulled pork
Subscribe to the Week