The Duchess of Cambridge is something of a style icon. Everything from her engagement ring to the sheer tights she favors have experienced significant sales hikes just from being associated with her. But the Duchess' latest trendsetting item isn't her clothes — it's her nose. New York's Daily News reports that a growing number of women are asking plastic surgeons to give them a "Kate Middleton nose." Click through for more Kate-inspired trends.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How to stop misogynists from terrorizing the world of gamers
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
Subscribe to the Week