The Duchess of Cambridge is something of a style icon. Everything from her engagement ring to the sheer tights she favors have experienced significant sales hikes just from being associated with her. But the Duchess' latest trendsetting item isn't her clothes — it's her nose. New York's Daily News reports that a growing number of women are asking plastic surgeons to give them a "Kate Middleton nose." Click through for more Kate-inspired trends.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 10 things you need to know today: August 27, 2014
- In defense of Obama's golfing
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
Subscribe to the Week