he Duchess of Cambridge is something of a style icon. Everything from her engagement ring to the sheer tights she favors have experienced significant sales hikes just from being associated with her. But the Duchess' latest trendsetting item isn't her clothes — it's her nose. New York's Daily News reports that a growing number of women are asking plastic surgeons to give them a "Kate Middleton nose." Click through for more Kate-inspired trends.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Why is American internet so slow?
Subscribe to the Week