The Duchess of Cambridge is something of a style icon. Everything from her engagement ring to the sheer tights she favors have experienced significant sales hikes just from being associated with her. But the Duchess' latest trendsetting item isn't her clothes — it's her nose. New York's Daily News reports that a growing number of women are asking plastic surgeons to give them a "Kate Middleton nose." Click through for more Kate-inspired trends.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
Subscribe to the Week