Penitents of "San Esteban" brotherhood embrace next to a poster for a church event during Holy Week in Seville, Spain. Hundreds of Easter processions take place around the clock in Spain during Holy Week, drawing thousands of visitors. Click through for a look at more of the week's most eye-catching images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- California's epic drought
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- How to develop and defend smart opinions
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week