Housed in the Ritz-Carlton in the Financial District, this two story San Francisco penthouse has two bedrooms, a chef's kitchen, and a home theater. $8,000,000. Stephen Wu, Sotheby's International Realty, (415) 889-0880. Click through for a look at more perfect penthouses. For more information on any of the homes, please contact the realtors listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The liberation of Barack Obama
Subscribe to the Week