Housed in the Ritz-Carlton in the Financial District, this two story San Francisco penthouse has two bedrooms, a chef's kitchen, and a home theater. $8,000,000. Stephen Wu, Sotheby's International Realty, (415) 889-0880. Click through for a look at more perfect penthouses. For more information on any of the homes, please contact the realtors listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week