Housed in the Ritz-Carlton in the Financial District, this two story San Francisco penthouse has two bedrooms, a chef's kitchen, and a home theater. $8,000,000. Stephen Wu, Sotheby's International Realty, (415) 889-0880. Click through for a look at more perfect penthouses. For more information on any of the homes, please contact the realtors listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
Subscribe to the Week