The week's best photojournalism
In some of the most captivating images, a dust storm blankets Libya in an orange hue, young Saudis drive recklessly, and circus elephants make a mess
A worker cleans a fountain during a dust storm in Benghazi, Libya. Click through for a look at more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
Subscribe to the Week