The week's best photojournalism
In some of the most captivating images, a dust storm blankets Libya in an orange hue, young Saudis drive recklessly, and circus elephants make a mess
worker cleans a fountain during a dust storm in Benghazi, Libya. Click through for a look at more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 4 life hacks from ancient philosophers that will make you happier
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- The Daily Show explains Hamid Karzai's 'Afghan Hustle'
Subscribe to the Week