uilt in 1969 by architects from Frank Lloyd Wright's School of Architecture, Taliesin West. The three-bedroom home includes polished concrete floors, redwood and pinewood details, and the original windows. $1,600,000. Joe Bushong, Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty, (602) 770-6733. Click through for a look at more modern desert homes. For more information on any of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realtors listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Here are the people who want to take a one way trip to Mars
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week