uilt in 1969 by architects from Frank Lloyd Wright's School of Architecture, Taliesin West. The three-bedroom home includes polished concrete floors, redwood and pinewood details, and the original windows. $1,600,000. Joe Bushong, Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty, (602) 770-6733. Click through for a look at more modern desert homes. For more information on any of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realtors listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Repealing ObamaCare would now mean kicking 4.2 million people off their new insurance plans
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
Subscribe to the Week