The week's best photojournalism
In some of the week's most remarkable images, an Indian laborer carries a heavy load, Chinese cops get dirty, and Rockette-hopefuls rock out
A female laborer carries a stack of bricks at a factory on the outskirts of the southern Indian city of Chennai. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the world.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week