his EcoSteel prefab three-bedroom house sits on 183 acres between the Chiricahua and the Peloncillo mountains. The property has an elevated observatory (pictured) and a main observatory with a 400-square-foot room. $775,000. Gary Bobolsky, Sotheby's International Realty, (505) 470-0927. Click through for a look at more perfect homes for stargazing. For more information on any of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realtors listed.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
Subscribe to the Week