This EcoSteel prefab three-bedroom house sits on 183 acres between the Chiricahua and the Peloncillo mountains. The property has an elevated observatory (pictured) and a main observatory with a 400-square-foot room. $775,000. Gary Bobolsky, Sotheby's International Realty, (505) 470-0927. Click through for a look at more perfect homes for stargazing. For more information on any of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realtors listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week