his EcoSteel prefab three-bedroom house sits on 183 acres between the Chiricahua and the Peloncillo mountains. The property has an elevated observatory (pictured) and a main observatory with a 400-square-foot room. $775,000. Gary Bobolsky, Sotheby's International Realty, (505) 470-0927. Click through for a look at more perfect homes for stargazing. For more information on any of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realtors listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week