This EcoSteel prefab three-bedroom house sits on 183 acres between the Chiricahua and the Peloncillo mountains. The property has an elevated observatory (pictured) and a main observatory with a 400-square-foot room. $775,000. Gary Bobolsky, Sotheby's International Realty, (505) 470-0927. Click through for a look at more perfect homes for stargazing. For more information on any of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realtors listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to make corn dogs
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week