A Rohingya Muslim woman living in a displacement camp in Myanmar wears traditional thanaka paste made from ground bark. The country's ongoing violence has forced authorities to segregate Muslims from the country's Buddhist majority. Click through for a look at more of the week's most eye-catching images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
Subscribe to the Week