A Rohingya Muslim woman living in a displacement camp in Myanmar wears traditional thanaka paste made from ground bark. The country's ongoing violence has forced authorities to segregate Muslims from the country's Buddhist majority. Click through for a look at more of the week's most eye-catching images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
Subscribe to the Week