his beautiful Santa Fe home is set at the base of the Ortiz Mountains. The 175-acre ranch features a 13,395-square-foot residence, a four-bedroom guesthouse, and equestrian facilities. $9,990,000. Ray Rush and Tim Van Camp, Sotheby's International Real Estate, (505) 577-5117. Click through for a look at more stunning Santa Fe homes. For more information on any of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realtors listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 10 things you need to know today: March 10, 2014
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The GOP must try to win over African Americans
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
Subscribe to the Week