1. A really good Boston terrier Vine
Who knew dogs could sound like Smeagol from Lord of the Rings?
2. An even better Boston terrier Vine
It's been a good week for them.
3. The saddest Kanye performance ever
Mr. West reportedly agreed to perform a few of his songs for $3 million in front of the grandson of a ruthless dictator, Kazakhstan's Nursultan Nazarbayev. Very questionable! Even if he isn't the only famous pop star to do so. Footage of the performance was inevitably unearthed on Instagram, and it shows… well, this:
They're all snapping selfies. And not even looking at the stage. #KanyeShrug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(via The Daily Dot)
4. A collection of people using Snapchat right
Starring this dude. (Way more at BuzzFeed)
5. This is what One Direction look like without teeth or eyebrows (via Reddit)
Look closely. Apparently, this happened during a recent NASA shuttle launch.
— Marcus Gilmer (@marcusgilmer) September 12, 2013
Hope the little guy isn't burned to a crisp.
7. Tumblr of the week: Better Book Titles
Okay, okay. So this is a little old, but I just saw it. The concept is pretty self-explanatory:
Loads more here.