Martha Stewart’s pet chow was killed in a propane explosion that destroyed a Pennsylvania kennel and killed 16 other dogs. Stewart’s dog, a puppy she named Ghengis Khan, died in the blast at Pazzazz Pet Boarding in the Pocono Mountains, which breeds and trains show dogs. The kennel was getting a propane-tank delivery when one exploded and ignited a fire. Stewart said she was “deeply saddened” by Ghengis Khan’s death.
FOLLOW THE WEEK ON FACEBOOK
Gossip: Martha Stewart
March 12, 2009
Try 4 Risk-Free Issues of The Week magazine.
of The Week magazine.