Dana Liebelson is a reporter for Mother Jones. A graduate of George Washington University, she has worked for a variety of advocacy organizations in the District, including the Project on Government Oversight, International Center for Journalists, Rethink Media, the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press, and Change.org. She speaks Mandarin and German and plays violin in the D.C.-based Indie rock band Bellflur.
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
Subscribe to the Week