Dana Liebelson is a reporter for Mother Jones. A graduate of George Washington University, she has worked for a variety of advocacy organizations in the District, including the Project on Government Oversight, International Center for Journalists, Rethink Media, the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press, and Change.org. She speaks Mandarin and German and plays violin in the D.C.-based Indie rock band Bellflur.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
Subscribe to the Week