David Frum is editor of FrumForum.com and the author of six books, including most recently COMEBACK: Conservatism That Can Win Again. In 2001 and 2002, he served as speechwriter and special assistant to President George W. Bush. In 2007, he served as senior foreign policy adviser to the Rudy Giuliani presidential campaign.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The secrets of happy families
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Yes, Obama and Raul Castro shook hands. No, you shouldn't freak out about it.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week