Hayley Munguia is currently studying New Media Journalism at NYU. In addition to The Week, she has written for publications such as FiveThirtyEight, the Jerusalem Post and the Austin-American Statesman.
TechBy Hayley Munguia | July 24, 2014
PoliticsBy Hayley Munguia | May 16, 2014
WorldBy Hayley Munguia | February 3, 2014
WorldBy Hayley Munguia | January 27, 2014
BusinessBy Hayley Munguia | January 22, 2014
WorldBy Hayley Munguia | January 22, 2014
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Why America needs more billionaires
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- 6 simple steps for making millions on a crappy horror movie
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
Subscribe to the Week