Jessica Hullinger is an award-winning journalist and social media fanatic living in Brooklyn. She serves as TheWeek.com’s audience development manager, writing as well as overseeing the site’s social media outreach. Jessica has a soft spot for her home state of Indiana, an undying love for public radio, and an inexplicable obsession with archaeology. Follow her on Twitter and Facebook.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week