Jessica Hullinger is an award-winning journalist and social media fanatic living in Brooklyn. She serves as TheWeek.com’s audience development manager, writing as well as overseeing the site’s social media outreach. Jessica has a soft spot for her home state of Indiana, an undying love for public radio, and an inexplicable obsession with archaeology. Follow her on Twitter and Facebook.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- Painting the universe's portrait
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week